WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with current regulations on data protection, we need a legal basis for the processing of your personal data. The legal basis is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data it processes.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from Greenlife Golf Club, S.L. , the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data you wish to be modified.
• Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data that concerns you based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of suppression: You have the right to obtain from Greenlife Golf Club, S.L. , the deletion of personal data concerning you.
• Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
• Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of the data, while Greenlife Golf Club, S.L. verifies such accuracy; has exercised the right to oppose the processing of their data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of Greenlife Golf Club, S.L. prevail over their own as interested.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and accrediting your personality addressed to the data controller at the address indicated above, or through the email address: email@example.com
In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, making everything possible to protect them and keep them safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Data transfers are not foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation or necessary communication to be able to provide the requested service properly. There is no forecast of international data transfers.